Technology company seeking IT Sales Representative
As the driving force behind our growth, our Account Executives build consultive, long-term relationships with corporate, government, and educational institutions. You will help these customers by introducing them to the best technology products and services from the industry’s leading manufacturers.
This individual will be responsible for targeted account activity within a given territory.
Overall responsibilities include meeting quota and revenue targets, prospecting and developing accounts, and developing relationships with our strategic partners.
Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge. The Account Executive will present the company’s capabilities at seminars, tabletop shows, and to user groups. They will input,
on a daily basis, all activities including meetings, contacts, calendar, travel, updates, and forecasts into the implemented sales management program.
- Some college preferred. Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university, technology or
business degree is a plus.
- Strong Organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
- Previous experience selling enterprise servers, storage, and software is a plus
- Previous experience selling computer hardware/software is a plus.
- Previous experience selling for a Value Add Reseller or Systems Integrator is a plus.
- Ability to clearly demonstrate and articulate the value proposition.
- Demonstrate exceptional follow-through and personal drive.
Salary plus commission, bonuses
South-East Cleveland Suburb
Please email resumes to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.